Salary negotiable plus excellent pension and benefits.
about 1 month ago
Permanent position - Staines
Accreditation and Technical Assessment sector.
Salary negotiable + excellent benefits.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Specialist to work for the National Accreditation body. Are you an experienced Marketing Specialist with a keen eye for detail and a passion for improving the quality of service to the end user?
Our customer is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join them in their Commercial team. This role will be responsible for developing and executing marketing activities with the aim of promoting company services and delivering effective internal and external communications.
As the Marketing Specialist, you will be required to:
- Assist the Head of Marketing to develop and manage the marketing strategies to meet business objectives.
- Develop and execute campaigns which drive demand and create leads for accreditation and training across all sectors using marketing automation (Pardot).
- Increase brand awareness and customer engagement using digital channels.
- Support the re-development of the company website and its subsequent management. This includes adding and updating content, ensuring CTA are effective and devising SEO and PPC strategies to drive traffic or lead generation.
- Building a contact strategy to support business growth including copywriting, proofing and storyboarding along with liaison with external agencies.
- Monitor and report on marketing activity against KPIs across all marketing channels.
The Marketing Specialist should have the following skills or experience:
- Ideally have a Degree in Marketing but other relevant qualifications will be considered.
- Ideally a good understanding of Accreditation processes and procedures.
- Industry experience in Marketing and planning, creating and optimising campaigns.
- An eye for marketable content and the ability to identify the story around a product.
- An ability to balance projects and spontaneous marketing opportunities that may arise.
- Good time management and communication skills - the ability to write, edit and craft content.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Marketing Professional and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.