Job title: Marketing Specialist
Salary Range: Competitive
A Marketing Specialist is required to develop and deliver product specific marketing and communication programs. Candidates with experience of marketing or communications within a high technology and highly regulated environments would be well received.
A leading supplier of high technology solutions operating in Gloucester, requires a Marketing Specialist who can provide marketing and commercial support throughout the organisation. As a Marketing Specialist, you will be required to:
- Coordinate and execute marketing and communication strategies.
- Develop and execute product focused and new product marketing campaigns.
- Performs research on markets, customers and competition to create effective marketing materials.
- Coordinate the use of the company's social media and other digital channels, also develop website content and monitor website activities.
- Support corporate trade shows.
As a Marketing Specialist, you should have the following skills or experience:
- Microsoft Office, including Adobe Creative Suite and web proficiency.
- Ability to write a diverse set of marketing collateral.
- Ability to read, analyse, interpret and summerise information from a variety of sources.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and be a natural problem solver with strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Manage multiple projects and communicate project deadlines in an effective manner.
- Ability to work as a team and independently with minimum supervision.
- Proven independence in a marketing role and ability to learn new concepts and terminologies.
- Highly collaborative within a high volume environment.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or Communications – essential.
- 5-7 years in a marketing role within a technology company, demonstrated ability to comprehend technical or engineering data – essential.
- Technical exposure to telecomms equipment.
- Ability to travel domestically, internationally and to obtain SC clearance.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge and experience of Marketing and Communications to develop your career. In return for your experience, this high technology company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary.
- Early finish on Friday's.
- Comprehensive and flexible Benefits.
- Non standard pension scheme.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge and experience of Marketing and Communications and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Marketing Specialists role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01384 446 155.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.