- Sector: Consumer Goods
- Function: Marketing
- Contact: Dan Plimmer
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446 174
- Expiry Date: 20 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59835
Product Segment Manager
Business to business /manufacturing sector
Warwickshire, with flexible working from home
Salary between £45,000 - £55,000, Company pension, Bonus potential, 25 days holiday, option to buy more.
We are assisting with this well-known consumer and commercial product manufacturing group in the recruitment of an exceptional and forward-thinking Segment Manager to take control of b2b products within their highly competitive and innovate sector.
We have an excellent opportunity in our Product Marketing team for a Segment Manager to join the Commercial team.
As Product Segment Manager, you will:
- You will lead the creation of product and service propositions for the multi-occupancy segment, engaging with customers to develop a deep understanding of sources of value.
- You will establish and lead a multi-disciplinary segment team to execute the growth plans
- You will establish the segment KPIs to measure strength of the proposition and benchmark competitive offers, identifying USPs and areas for improvement
- Be able to understand the impact of UK regulations, legislations, and government incentives to ensure the product range is compliant and maximises opportunities.
- You will own the dedicated product roadmap, managing product value lifecycle including phase-in/phase-out planning, ensuring alignment across other dependent segments.
- You will work closely with the related Product Business Development Units as well as across other Segment Managers to ensure the needs of the UK & Ireland market – regulations, voice of customer, and competitive benchmarking – are fully met.
- You will input into to the annual budgeting and strategy processes for the segment.
Knowledge, skills, and experience required:
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrable knowledge and education in a Sales, Marketing or Technical subject
- Advantageous to have experience of business strategy development and planning
- Previous project management experience would be desirable
- Knowledge of the heating and hot water industry is also desirable, but not mandatory
You will have excellent communication and influencing skills and have a passion for creating products that are sustainable in a modern, greener environment.
This is an excellent position for the right candidate to join a business that will have a direct impact on sustainable energy in the UK, being a major part of the continuing green revolution.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.