Up to £45,000 per annum
This leading environmental service provider are seeking an Analytical Marketing Manager to join their Head Office function.
A Marketing Manager is required with knowledge of people management and business development. Candidates with experience of corporate business to business would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, based in Staffordshire requires a dynamic Marketing Manager with strategic marketing experience for a new permanent role. As a Marketing Manager you will be required to:
- Provide, create and implement marketing strategies and the direction for the Public and Commercial arms of the business.
- Analyse and interpret Industry Intelligence such as Competitor Activity, Customer Requirements and Market Trends to maximise company profits.
- Manage and develop the expanding Marketing team whilst liaising with various management levels and giving direct business actions.
The Marketing Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Marketing bias background, with relevant qualification and knowledge of sales, business, market forces and desktop research.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to work under pressure yet objectively.
- Management experience including development and implementation of strategies, processes, products and personnel.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of profitable marketing to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Staffordshire-based environmental company will offer you:
- Basic Salary up to £45,000 per annum
- 20% bonus and car allowance
- Opportunity to develop and grow across the organisation
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of industry intelligence analysis and a commercial acumen and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Marketing Manager role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.