£45k - 50k per year
£45,000 to £50,000 plus Bonus, Pension & 33days holiday inc Bank Holidays
A growing food manufacturing company are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager, you will have experience of managing marketing plans working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
As a Marketing Manager your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Head of Marketing you will manage the marketing calendar and planning of execution of marketing plans.
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing on new plans and update marketing trends.
- Manage the creation and publication of all advertising and marketing materials in line with marketing plans.
- Plan and launch in-market local campaigns which will primarily be digital and social, but may include TV, radio, or print, with support from your Marketing Coordinators and working closely with the Brand team.
- Manage the agencies required to deliver marketing in-market and ensure all agency partners are reviewed on a regular basis.
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager with the following.
- Degree qualified within Marketing & Communications, with a passion for food marketing.
- At least three years’ experience in marketing, ideally with experience of launching products.
- Exposure of working with overseas markets.
- Experience of leading and coaching a high-performing team, a team player.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
If you are a Marketing Manager with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.