A Head of Marketing is required with knowledge and skill gained in a predominantly Digital Marketing environment, with great Hubspot, Wordpress and SEO skills. Candidates with experience of working within a small, multi-tasking, or standalone marketing function in a dynamic fast paced environment would be well received.
Due to continued demand for their products, and a desire to reach an even wider audience, this company, based in Victoria, SW London, requires an agile, resourceful and self-motivated Head of Marketing with experience of running a digital marketing function in an SME environment, or the knowledge and expertise to move into such, for a new permanent role.
As a Head of Marketing you will be required to:
- Work strategically and operationally from day one, considering current Marketing and PR, having the foresight to envision the ideal future function, and putting required changes into place through exceptional project management skills.
- Liaise with multiple external agencies (including PR, web-design, graphic design, photography, print design and production) to build a new website from scratch, create high volume inbound traffic and ensure appropriate media coverage etc.
- Work internationally, liaising with PR teams and distributors around the world, to ensure a strong global presence.
- In time, source a new team member to work within the function, to enable you to continue to work strategically to better the function in line with ever changing market trends.
The Head of Marketing should have the following skills or experience:
- The ability to take stock of the current marketing function and assess what changes will be needed to take the company to the next level, with the drive, knowledge and experience to ensure those steps are taken quickly.
- Significant experience in delivery of wildly successful inbound digital marketing campaigns.
- The ability to self-manage and self-motivate. This is a standalone function, over time the team will grow, but at inception this will be your function, and you must have the knowledge and experience to run this entire digital marketing department.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Marketing within an entrepreneurial SME to develop your career. In return for your experience, this SW London-based company will offer you a competitive salary, negotiable from circa £45k, which will be based upon your skills and experience.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of marketing and working internationally and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Head of Marketing role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.