Marketing Manager - Milton Keynes - Defence - Permanent - Competitive Salary
A Marketing Manager is required with knowledge of providing a ""go to market strategy" that identifies and delivers new markets and new customers. Candidates with experience of the Defence, Manufacturing or Technology industries would be well received.
Due to the continued growth and success of this company, a globally recognised leader in high-performance RF, microwave & microelectronic solutions based in Milton Keynes requires a proactive Marketing Manager for a new permanent role. As the Marketing Manager, you will be required to:
- Planning and execution of marketing and communications for all aspects of the business unit and any other associated support of internal and external customers to achieve the broad exposure necessary to grow our business unit.
- Collaborate with applicable product line and sales representatives to identify new markets, channels and customers and provide good market intelligence
- Work with the Digital Marketing Specialist to monitor website activity
- Develop sales-training materials
- Work with the Digital Marketing Specialist to formulate and execute a plan for the business unit's social media presences
- Develop monthly report analysis of key metrics representing all marketing activities to be combined with an overall corporate KPI's report for marketing campaigns.
The Marketing Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Communications preferred
- Experienced in a Marketing role within a manufacturing environment or a technology company
- Financial and Commercial awareness
- Adobe Creative Suite, Web proficiency
- Proficiency in Direct Marketing using Constant Contact would be an advantage
- Must be familiar with marketing analytical concepts such as PPC, CPC, Paid Search, organic search
- Exhibit a sense of urgency and independent initiative toward accomplishing objectives
- Ability to read, analyse, interpret, and summarise information from a variety of sources, including general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and government publications/regulations
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of providing marketing strategies and digital marketing skills and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Marketing Manager role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.