£25k - 28k per year + Pension, 25 days holiday
01384 446 174
West Midlands – Black Country
Automotive, Aerospace component manufacturer.
Salary up to £28,000, plus 25 days holiday, Pension
We are working with a forward thinking and growing manufacturing business in the West Midlands Black Country. The organisation supplies into several key sector including Automotive, Aerospace, and medical.
They have asked us to assist in the recruitment of a Full mix Marketing Executive, this is a brand-new role reporting into senior management. The role is Full Mix covering all aspects of marketing from event management, brand, social media, and online presence. We are keen to talk to candidates who have experience of marketing activities within manufactuirng, engineering or any relevant B2B environment.
You will implement the company's marketing strategy. Provide support to the Sales Team, by driving promotional activity in terms of website and social media page updates; plan events and advertising to build the brand, promote the products and services; edit marketing materials and internal communications and provide administrative support.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the Marketing strategy to promote and support the growth of the business, including building relationships with key stakeholders – internal and external.
- Introduce and encourage new and existing products to the customer; create strategic messaging that elevates appeal and ultimately drives sales; work with the Technical team to assist with ways to approach and promote new products.
- To research and assist in the creation, management, and development the brand of the business and support with marketing initiatives and campaigns for promotional awareness across UK and with some International links.
- To track marketing performance and return on investment indicating any change in customer need or business demand change; to prepare weekly or monthly reports for management to demonstrate this.
- To perform regular market and client research and analyse trends in marketing activity across different and similar industries including monitoring and reporting on competitor activity.
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions, including hosting customer visits to site.
- To conduct market research by creating and distributing customer satisfaction questionnaires to gain feedback on performance and improvement areas.
- Assist in the design, build and maintenance of social media platforms and develop the website content with regular updates on social media to enhance audience engagement in UK and internationally.
- To support the wider Sales and Customer Service team with administrative duties and maintain the CRM system with new leads including follow ups.
- Designing company brochures, flyers, and document templates for use within the company ensuring corporate identity guidelines are adhered to, effective distribution of the marketing materials.
- To source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the media or on radio appropriately
- Evaluate and review the success of marketing campaigns and advertising activities to ensure the correct mediums are used for the most effective outcomes.
- Understand the differences in international markets and utilise this to promote products and services effectively, taking into consideration cultural sensitivity.
- Liaise closely with both UK and international sites (Dubai) to enhance promotional activity and be the link between the sites.
- Liaise with external graphic designers and printers to ensure artwork and signage is clear and appropriate to attract attention from existing and potential customers.
- Assist with the internal UK communications for the business; newsletters, memos, and general information to introduce or update our employees as part of the engagement strategy.
- To assist the Sales team with the development of any tenders or bids which might lead to new contract work.
- Any additional and reasonable tasks requested by management which may be necessary.
- Degree / HND in Marketing; Business Management; Communications is desirable.
- Ideally have a CIM qualification
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
- Outgoing personality and ability to easily build rapport at any level.
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workload.
- Knowledge of Marketing – previous experience is desirable.
- Confident in IT, CRM, and design software
- Customer facing skills and ability to think quickly.
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- A creative and dynamic mind
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good team player but can work on own initiative.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right, confident, full mix marketer to really be part of a new team. The position will enable you to develop, a brand-new strategy and implement in with senior directors in the business. If you feel you can add value to the role, then please apply.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.