Excellent salary package
A Marketing executive is required with knowledge of Electrical equipment and electronic products for a global leading control systems provider. Based at their innovation centre in Birmingham the marketing executive will have an excellent understanding of marketing and be creative to act as the point of contact for their UK marketing function.
Candidates with marketing experience within the Automotive, control systems, rail industry would be well received.
Due to continued expansion this company require a Marketing Executive to lead all marketing and creative projects within the UK. Manage and process individual projects for shows and expos throughout the UK.
A highly motivated and organised Marketing Executive with a passion for marketing and creativity, to act as the point of contact for our UK marketing function. The individual should have a head for strategy development with strong planning skills, exacting attention to detail and comfortable working in a technical environment.
The individual will be responsible for all marketing, planning and budgeting, as well as liaising with the sales team and business leaders to develop and execute the marketing strategy required, to meet the Company’s sales goals.
- Act as a point of contact for all marketing activities.
- Coordinate marketing events within UK and Europe.
- Help develop sales and marketing strategies.
- Negotiating with external vendors.
- Creative design and development of marketing material and copywriting documentation.
- Managing and supporting customer events and trade shows.
- Responsible for company website, intranet, social media and publications.
- Managing authorised budgets for the marketing activity.
- Support and maintain internal quality management system.
Core Skills and Education
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Self motivated and able to work as part of a team.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Positive ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks.
- High level of computer literacy, excellent use of Microsoft office tools.
- Excellent copywriting and proof reading skills, with good attention to detail.
- A strong sense of design, with a natural flair for creativity and innovation.
- Content with UK and European travel with occasional overnight stay.
- Ability to influence others.
- Bachelor degree and/or Marketing qualification desirable.
- Minimum 5 years experience working within a marketing environment.
- Full UK driving license.
Benefits to include:
- 25 Days holiday + Bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Free Lunch
- Contributory pension
- Life assurance
- Professional membership fees paid eg CIPD, IEEE
- Family friendly poicy
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you
have knowledge of maketing management and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have
any questions about the marketing excecutive role, please contact Julie Thomas at Jonathan Lee
Recruitment on 01384 446168
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.