Job Title - Marketing Executive
Hourly rate - £21.46 ltd
Industry - Automotive
Location - Coventry
This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to help support the planning, project management and governance of the department who are responsible for the planning and delivery of worldwide global communication and PR activities for the formula e race team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Team Governance: working with the commercial team to ensure governance is planned and delivered for the season along with preparing forward planning agendas, race planning meetings, steering committees, team trackers and the activation planner
- Steering Committee: assisting with the presentation materials, minutes and action tracker follow-ups for our main governance & approval meeting (with Board level attendance).
- Purchase Order tracking: working with purchasing to ensure shopping carts are signed off in a timely manner, raising adhoc carts on behalf of the team, ensuring shopping cart renewals are processed on time across the team.
- Contract tracking: ensuring all contract documentation is held appropriately & teams are chased to begin contractual discussions / renewals.
- Metrics: working with external agency, Dentsu, to deliver the ongoing performance metrics, scheduling management meetings and day-to day agency liaison.
- Leading on presentational material for Team Director presentations e.g. townhalls, team cascades.
- Continuous improvements lead: ensuring team are continuously seeking improvements through lessons learnt processes & supplier review meetings.
- Adhoc projects - as required.
If you would like to know more about this role please contact Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.