Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
over 1 year ago
Marketing Manager - Central Birmingham - Manufacturing - £35k to £40k + bonus
A Marketing Manager is required to join a well-established family run manufacturing business with a global supply capability using distributors. It produces specialist material handling equipment and systems from a basis of machining, pressings and assembly operations.
It is essential the candidate has experience working with distribution companies.
The role incorporates both online and offline communications.
As the Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Proactive management and creation of Email marketing content, working with the commercial team.
- Ongoing management of both Web and Social media content with regular review of website effectiveness.
- Developing all of our online presence to ensure search engine optimisation and demonstrated premier positioning among our industrial peer group.
- Managing the creation of printed marketing collateral with external agencies.
- Liaising with relevant agencies on external Company events
- Co-ordinate and take responsibility for organising all trade shows where we choose to exhibit.
As the Marketing Manager you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Minimum 5 years experience creating and delivering marketing campaigns and strategies.
- An understanding of working with distribution channels is essential.
- Degree linked to a business discipline is desirable.
- Experience of online and offline marketing is essential.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines whilst maintaining attention to detail and accuracy.
If you are interested in this exciting Marketing Manager opportunity please click on the link to apply.