Marketing Executive - Bromsgrove - Engineering - £30,000 to £40,000
A Marketing Executive is required to join world leading manufacturer and supplier of specialist engineering products.
We are looking for an energetic and forward thinking individual with experience in creating and managing digital marketing campaigns for company events and exhibitions.
As the Marketing Executive you will require the following skills and experiences:
- You will possess extensive Marketing experience in a customer driven engineering environment.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent, in Marketing, Business or a similar discipline.
- Extensive experience in digital marketing and social media.
- Proven experience of event planning i.e. seminars, exhibitions, events.
- A driver of change, you possess a high degree of Initiative, resourcefulness, and problem-solving skills as well as the tenacity and determination to get the job done.
As the Marketing Executive your responsibilities will include;
- Create marketing campaigns, promotional materials, eBroadcasts, press releases, articles and presentations, and other written materials as required
- Managing the Digital Arena presence, maximizing the opportunities that an innovative online solution can achieve
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends and make appropriate recommendations regarding marketing strategy surrounding them
- Ownership of internal communication activities e.g. newsletters, customer testimonials.
If you are interested in this exciting new Marketing Executive opportunity please click on the link to apply.