- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Marketing
- Contact: Kate Stevens
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446130
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58974
Marketing eCommerce Specialist
Up to £30.80 p/h Ltd - Inside IR35
Peterborough / Hybrid Working
12 Month Contract
Fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Specialist to join a world leader in manufacturing, in this role you'll work as part of a small, dynamic team responsible for aftermarket digital platforms, managing our online parts eCommerce presence, working with our analytics lead to discover insights, understand the value of our digital channels, along with leading the continuous improvements with a test and learn approach.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the on-line customer e-commerce experience, and focusing on improving site
- Ensure full testing and monitoring measures are in place to optimise the journey, customer satisfaction and site functionality.
- Recommend and implement enhancements
- Working with the On-line Analytics Specialist to understand, identify and improve, customer experience and maximise revenue
- You're required to work with 3rd party Agencies, affiliate partners and suppliers to maximise site effectiveness.
- Responsible for measuring campaigns, to maximise conversion and retention rates
- Monitor, manage and evaluate the website content and work with Community Manager for social outreach ensuring the messaging represents the 'corporate voice' and brand values
- Liaise closely with the marketing and pricing teams to define and understand the brand and support commercial campaigns.
- Act as a conduit between sales, product marketing and brand marketing, to drive a successful ecommerce channel.
- Work with wider marketing and brand team to ensure consistent, on brand imagery and content is used throughout the ecommerce web platform
Skills and Experience:
Candidates will have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
- Excellent communication skills
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel (vLookups, Pivots and advance formulas)
- Managing an eCommerce or Corporate website
- Good understanding of HTML
- Practical experience of Google Analytics
Interested? APPLY TODAY by sending your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.