Full Time - Permanent
The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with various departments and the Global Marketing department to support the development, production and execution of marketing initiatives in Northern Europe.
This role is focused on project management, creating marketing assets e.g. brochures, whitepapers ensuring consistency with marketing and branding guidelines and compliance regulations.
The successful Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Support with the definition and drive the implementation of innovative Marketing Communication strategies to support the business growth of the responsible product / service or market
- Set performance targets for marketing campaigns to support the achievement of the business goals
- Executing marketing programmes with a hands-on approach, all the way from managing suppliers to delivering internal customer
- Planning, organisation and execution of local events including event communication
- Align and execute the communication-mix (channel / media etc.) online and offline strategies for the responsible product / service or market
- Support the lead management process and qualification of leads for hand over to the sales team
- Internal communication
- Reporting back on campaign performance to the relevant stakeholders
The Marketing Coordinator should have the following experience/skills:
- Degree in marketing or equivalent
- Ability to think creatively and bring innovative solutions
- Ability to meet deadlines in a driven environment
- Must be able to work in a team and individually
- Ambitious and willing to adapt in a fast-moving industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with CRM and communication tools would be beneficial
- Interest in technical products and solutions would be an advantage
- Experience or awareness of project management
If you have any questions about the Marketing Coordinator role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship