- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Marketing
- Contact: Kate Stevens
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446130
- Expiry Date: 01 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59328
Job Title: Marketing Co-ordinator
Contract length: 6 Months
Rate: up to £18.50 p/h Ltd
Flexible working arrangements will be considered for this role, in-line with the needs of the business.
A world leader in construction and mining equipment is seeking a Marketing Co-ordinator whose primary role will be to support the creation and management of social media content.
A temporary Marketing Coordinator role has become available, this is an excellent opportunity to become involved in a busy, dynamic and international marketing group.
You will collect, analyse and interpret market data. You will also initiate appropriate courses of action to develop sales.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for creating and managing creative social media content for platforms, with the intent of lead generation for genset and aftermarket business. (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube)
- The successful applicant will plan and execute advertising campaigns in the Europe, Africa and Middle East markets.
- The successful applicant will be required to liaise with other departments including sales and engineering groups
- The position involves support and development of our CRM system especially in relation to lead management, training and communication initiatives
- Other responsibilities could include website content maintenance and supporting with graphical content for presentations.
- Educated to degree level in a marketing, communications or business discipline. Those with lesser or no qualification must be able to demonstrate significantly more relevant experience.
- Significant relevant business experience
- Working knowledge of the principles of marketing and digital marketing techniques
- Demonstrable track record of success initiating, developing, and delivering programs to market with proven success
- Good task management/ability to work within tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communication
Desirable Criteria -
- Hold a degree in a business studies or an engineering subject.
Apply today be sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Temporary role, covering a period of career break, further extension could be a possibility.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.