about 1 month ago
Permanent position - Heathrow.
Controls and Automation industry.
Salary negotiable + benefits.
We have an interesting opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Associate who is keen to succeed in their career. Working for this company, a world leader in Sensors, Safety, Vision, Measurement and Microscopes, you will receive a comprehensive training plan giving you a strong technical understanding of all products.
As the Marketing Associate, you will be required to:
- Creating and maintaining sales reports and dashboards for management and sales personnel to a high degree of accuracy and strict deadlines.
- Support management in the development and implementation of optimal divisional strategies and processes through sound analysis of both internal sales trend and external market conditions.
- Effectively manage and handle data using CRM systems and reporting tools such as MS Excel and SAP Business Objects.
- Translating ad hoc manager requirements into deliverable reports, resolving reporting issues and providing answers to data queries in a timely manner.
- Assist in the planning and execution of B2B lead generation and marketing activity under the guidance of team management.
- Actively engage in, and take ownership of, direct sales campaigns across telemarketing, direct mailing, email, events and web marketing as required by the marketing department.
- Communicate confidently with sales colleagues, suppliers and other key stakeholders to achieve defined direct sales and marketing objectives.
The Marketing Associate should have the following:
- Degree education in any subject.
- The ability to communicate complex ideas in a concise manner.
- A good understanding of basic marketing principles and a strong commercial awareness.
- Some industry experience would be ideal but not essential.
- A target orientated mentality with the ability to self-evaluate and innovate.
As the Marketing Associate you will receive:
- A good starting salary.
- Quarterly bonus.
- Advanced company pension, life cover and private healthcare.
- Subsidised gym membership.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are interested in working in Marketing Associate following your degree and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.