£28k per year
Marketing Associate - Technology Development - London - Competitive Salary
A Marketing Associate is required with a passion for marketing and a hunger for development. Graduates with a Degree in Marketing or Business would be well received.
Due to the continued success of this company, a world leader in Sensors, Safety, Vision, Measurement and Microscopes based in the Heathrow areas requires a motivated and driven Marketing Associate with a strong desire to succeed.
***NOTE*** We welcome aspiring Marketing professionals as the business has an excellent support mechanism to guide and mentor candidates who are willing to learn and enhance their career
As the Marketing Associate you will be required to:
- Creating and maintaining sales reports and dashboards for management and sales personnel to a high degree of accuracy and strict deadlines
- Support management in the development and implementation of optimal divisional strategies and processes through sound analysis of both internal sales trend and external market conditions
- Effectively manage and handle data using CRM systems and reporting tools such as MS Excel and SAP Business Objects
- Translating ad hoc manager requirements into deliverable reports, resolving reporting issues and providing answers to data queries in a timely manner
- Assist in the planning and execution of B2B lead generation and marketing activity under the guidance of team management
- Actively engage in, and take ownership of, direct sales campaigns across telemarketing, direct mailing, email, events and web marketing as required by the marketing department
- Communicate confidently with sales colleagues, suppliers and other key stakeholders in order to achieve defined direct sales and marketing objectives
The Marketing Associate should have the following skills or experience:
- 2:1 Bachelor's degree, ideally within Marketing or Business
- Experience working in a professional environment is an advantage, but is not essential as no prior experience in a sales or marketing role is necessary
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic and willing to take on any challenge
- Open, clear and confident communicator, both written and oral
- Logical and precise thinker with a good head for numbers
- Target-orientated mentality with the ability to self-evaluate and innovate ? Good team worker and collaborator
- Able to work both independently to defined objectives
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to tight deadlines
- Capable of multi-tasking whilst maintaining high attention to detail
- Good understanding of basic marketing principles or strong commercial awareness
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon whereby alternative methods will be utilised given the current circumstances. If you have experience or the desire to pursue a Marketing career and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Marketing Associate role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.