Job title: Marketing Assistant
Salary Range; Up to £30,000 DOE
This expanding construction manufacturer are seeking a Marketing Assistant for their UK Head Office.
A Marketing Assistant is required with knowledge of sales driven marketing and business development. Candidates with experience of the construction and manufacturing industries would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a modern organisation based in Blackburn requires a vivacious Marketing Assistant with telemarketing experience for a new permanent role. As a Marketing Assistant, you will be required to:
- Support the UK Sales function to achieve set targets and strategies as well as providing generated leads from marketing activity.
- To create, analysis and report on market, competitor and client data to organise and plan successful marketing campaigns.
- Oversee the development of all marketing materials whilst liaising with all internal departments on creatives and messages to uphold brand standards.
The Marketing Assistant should have the following skills or experience:
- Marketing focused background including relevant qualifications and experience with a proven track record in this field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to interact with a variety of business professionals.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and a creative eye for detail.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of business marketing to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Blackburn-based Construction company will offer you:
- Up to £30,000 per annum DOE
- Generous benefits package including holiday and pensions.
- Opportunities to develop your career within this revolutionary company.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of lead generation and database management and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Marketing Assistant role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.