£20k - 25k per year + plus benefits
01384 446 174
about 1 month ago
Marketing Executive, social media, and Online platforms
Pontypool, South Wales
Salary up to £25,000 plus benefits
This fast paced, entrepreneurial automotive business is seeking to hire an exceptional Marketing Executive to join them on their journey. This fast-paced organisation is producing vehicles that consumers are keen to be seen in!
This is a new and exciting role, working in a developing marketing function, and we need you to develop, monitor and nurture their on-line and social media presence, across all the major platforms where they have the brand.
As Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for looking after the social media accounts and
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in delivering all marketing activities, including:
- Audit the dealers across the UK and Monitor their digital platforms to ensure the products are featured appropriately,
- Assist with preparing and attending photo-shoots and market research events,
- Conduct market and consumer analysis,
- You will be the “Brand guardian” ensuring correct usage of the brand’s guidelines in the public domain.
The business needs a Social Media Butterfly! One who is right on top of what is being said, on brand, on point, on demand!
As the companies social community manager, you will take ownership of social media accounts to achieve significant growth in the Company’s social media-based image and following.
You will generate regular posts with engaging content, in line with brand guidelines and business strategy, across all platforms, they currently use Facebook, Instagram, Linked and Twitter.
You will keep ahead of developments in the auto industry and engage with the market in a way that positions the business as the leading-edge company it is, ensuring it is relevant and on point.
Additionally, the business requires the Marketing Executive to :
- Research into market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that assist with the development of marketing plans.
- Creation of reports and presentations based on detailed data analysis.
- Develop promotional materials including brochures, blogs, marketing copy and assets.
- Harvest sales leads generated through campaigns and unsolicited approaches to the
- Company, and upload into the Sales Force CRM system.
- Planning and delivery of photo shoots: develop the brief and attend the shoot to
- ensure objectives are met.
- Undertake proactive maintenance and updating of the Company’s website including.
- posting of regular news pieces.
- Planning of promotional events hosted by the Company's marketing team.
Work in partnership with the Company’s marketing agencies to ensure consistent and effective marketing messaging and activity.
You will be an active participant in on-line blogs / social groups that directly associate with the business and its brand image and reputation, ensuring positive press is amplified, and negative press is managed to a satisfactory outcome.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience as a Marketing Assistant or Executive in the social, on-line, digital space.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Be well-organised with strong administrative skills and demonstrate a customer-oriented approach.
- Have a working knowledge of market research techniques.
- Have experience of working with data management and databases, ideally SalesForce CRM.
This is an excellent opportunity for a marketing graduate who has perhaps, 12 month commercial marketing experience and who is looking to join a fast paced and innovative business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.