£18k - 21k per year
Job Title: Marketing & Sales Co-ordinator
Salary: £Negotiable dependant on experience
We are currently recruiting for Marketing & Sales Coordinator to work with our client at their site in Darlaston, the role will be to co-ordinate and contribute towards the growth of the business by providing marketing support and driving customer prospecting. Working with Group marketing, in developing and delivering marketing activities supporting business objectives.
- To be responsible for the implementation and upkeep of the divisional marketing plan, working closely with the group marketing team.
- To champion the upkeep of CRM customer records supporting marketing initiatives.
- To implement and champion customer feedback questionnaires supporting both sales and service deliverables.
- Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of website
- Maintain and build on divisional industry segments and contact databases.
- To support the administration process, along with inbound calls and sales enquiries/leads supporting the “day to day” sales order processing.
- Develop, maintain and roll out the annual marketing plan, ensuring activities are timely completed as agreed with Group marketing, to include:
- Content creation including case studies, testimonials, website content, blogs/articles etc.
- Using Mailchimp, create digital newsletters and campaigns, in collaboration with Group marketing, and in accordance to the marketing plan.
- Create and post multiple times per week on social media content, specifically LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Maintain the company website, including product information, imagery, pricing etc.
- Attend and participate at monthly marketing meetings
- Provide support during events/exhibitions as requested
- Support during photoshoots, and video sessions as needed
- Support with the creation of new PPC campaigns
- To deliver campaign and newsletter content activities supporting marketing activities.
- Provide web sales content and “live chat” information.
- To be responsible for the online ‘live chat’ facility.
- Be responsible for gathering high quality imagery and videos from suppliers
- Using CRM, identify customer target list and action. (i.e. customer who purchased 14 months ago but hasn’t sent their product in for service/calib.)
- Manage the weekly digital communications to new and existing customers
- Build the customer database for campaign and prospecting purposes, by contacting businesses and gathering contact details (as agreed)
- Distribute and manage the customer feedback survey process.
- To be responsible for the Divisional “info” marketing inbox, processing and updating of records on both CRM and mail chimp databases
- To produce monthly reports on enquiries/leads, in addition to other areas outline by Group marketing
- To support Managing Director with ad-hoc monthly reporting items as requested.
- To support the day to day sales processes by accurately recording & completing sales orders received into the department, using CRM, Sage, and Google databases.
- To answer inbound calls to the division, supporting the sales administration co-ordinator.
- To provide cover for sales administration coordinator during annual leave / lunch breaks etc.
- Represent the business in Group marketing meetings
Knowledge & Skills:
- Have excellent IT skills, including excel
- Mailchimp experience is desirable
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge and experience of Sage and Microsoft Suite
- Good working experience of CRM systems. A knowledge of Prospect Soft is desirable.
- Strong administrative experience and attention to detail.
- Strong ability to prioritise, organise and problem solving
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and team working ability
- Must be able to work independently.
- To be self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Photoshop and InDesign experience is desirable, but not essential
- Video, photography, and animation skills are desirable, but not essential
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.