Marketing and Communications Officer - Melksham
We have an exciting new role for a Marketing and Communications Officer who will support the marketing and promotion for a world leading Systems supplier for the design, development and manufacture to the rail industry for Braking and Platform Screen Door Systems based in Melksham for its UK and Ireland business as well as its internal communications.
The Marketing and Communications Officer will do or be involved with:
- Taking responsibility for marketing and communications projects through close collaboration with stakeholders and suppliers to deliver projects to agreed timescales.
- Sourcing, developing and managing suppliers to deliver both traditional and digital marketing materials, ensuring that brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Writing and editing of engaging copy for internal and external communications materials including the internal company magazine, press releases, case studies and corporate presentations.
- Support in the delivery of the content and social media strategies including providing regular social media updates and delivering new and engaging content on a regular basis.
- Support in the delivery of media and trade press relations within the UK.
- Daily management of Company website, employee portal and ONELAN digital signage information systems.
- Support in the delivery of the project management of major exhibition stands and associated marketing and communications activity including product launches and on stand sales support.
- Support purchase order raising and invoice processing.
- Some travel within the Group
Professional experience and/or qualifications:
- Experienced in contemporary marketing and digital communications through working in a digital marketing environment and/or agency.
- Rail industry and/or business to business experience an advantage.
- IT/Digital/Content Management System literate: In-design, ONELAN, First Spirit, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Creative copywriting ability.
- Salary - £28,000 to £35,000 - dependent upon experience.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply please send your CV to Philip Delaloye on or call on 01384446192