St. Ives, Cambridgeshire
Up to £35000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
A Marketing Executive is required with knowledge of managing multi-channel communications and managing creative agencies. Candidates with experience of the working within a technology company would be well received.
This company, a technology who provide innovative solutions across multiple industries, based in Cambridge requires a versatile and driven Marketing Executive with B2B experience or experience of working in a technology company for a new permanent role.
As a Marketing Executive you will be required to:
- Plan, execute, report and present. You will need to be comfortable in delivering a strategic and operational marketing function, with both creative visual flair and sound analytical abilities.
- Manage the communications mix (Digital to include SEO and PPC; nurture and automated email methodology; Social Media; Wistia and YouTube; iPresent. Telemarketing; events; PR and Advertising)
- Manage creative agencies covering SEO, Social media, Video and Photography etc.
- Supervise apprentices or interns - a great opportunity to develop your own skills and career.
The Marketing Executive should have the following skills or experience:
- A Marketing or Business-Related Degree or equivalent experience, ideally alongside CIM or other professional marketing qualification.
- Experience in developing sales tools, supporting lead and demand generation.
- A passion for the ever-evolving tools available within marketing, such as Pardot and Marketo.
- CRM experience, eg SalesForce.
- Demonstrable project management skills; strong editing skills and the attention to detail that is required for that; excellent copywriting skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of working within a technology company or a B2B environment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Cambridge-based technology company will offer you:
- A negotiable basic salary of circa £35k.
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays (increasing with service)
- A competitive pension scheme.
- Flexible benefits.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of SEO and CRM such as SalesForce, and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Marketing Executive role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.