£45k - 50k per year
5 months ago
£45,000 to £50,000 plus Bonus, Pension & 33days holiday inc Bank Holidays
A growing food manufacturing company are currently recruiting for a Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring that market data has been gathered and analysed to drive and increase sales and profitability.
As a Marketing Analyst your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Senior Brand Manager you will gather and analyse data from internal and external sources to provide recommendations and key areas to increase sales.
- Monitor and keep update with competitor’s activity to understand risks and opportunities.
- Create and deliver tactical and strategic research plans, projects, surveys or focus groups in line with the business strategy.
- Play an active role in feeding both customer and category data and insight.
- Own the brand tracker and work closely with line manager to set targets and track brand KPIs to deliver brand strategy.
- Work closely with external analysts, 3rd party providers and industry experts to bring future trends and insights to your internal stakeholders.
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Analyst with the following.
- Degree qualified within Marketing & Communications or Marketing Analyst, with a passion for food marketing.
- Experience working within a marketing analyst role within food or FMCG manufacturing.
- Over one years’ experience of marketing research, brand tracking and marketing campaigns.
- Confident presenter with ability to deliver insight from complex data clearly.
If you are a Marketing Analyst with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.