Market Researcher - Electric Vehicles
Location: Greater NW London
Competitive contract rate
Would you like to be part of the next stage of the electric vehicle revolution? Do you have the right skills to work with a wide range of EV operators to help gather and collate information? If so this could be the ideal role for you!
Our client is working at the forefront of technology set to revolutionise the use of electric vehicles around the world for years to come. Even though they were established only 3 years ago they are now working with some of the largest organisations in the UK and beyond. This is a small team of highly capable people working hard together to generate success, but at the same time having fun!
To ensure the technology is being developed in the right direction more electric vehicle usage intelligence is needed, and to assist, they have the support of one of their largest UK clients in North West London, providing access to high volume users 24/7.
Your role as Market Researcher will be to:
- Build relationships with a wide range of EV users to investigate market activity.
- Managing the supply of on-board collection devices.
- Collecting and analysing quantitative data to identify future trends.
- Offering data and conclusions to senior management in report and presentation form.
Skills, experience and ability required to be successful as Market Researcher are:
- Excellent interpersonal skills of contact building, influence and persuasion.
- Related market research experience.
- High levels of numeracy and literacy.
- Excellent IT skills - particularly Excel.
- Work in methodical and well organised ways.
- Flexibility to be able to work varied work patterns.
We expect interest in this role to be very high, due to the opportunity it provides along with the autonomy to manage your own activity on a day to day basis.
Interviews will be held late January for an early start, so if you feel you have the qualities to succeed in this role apply now.
If you have any questions regarding the Market Researcher role, contact Lee Elwell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446154 or Email