Market Quality Engineer - Electrical & Electronic Systems
A Market Quality Engineer - Electrical & Electronic Systems is required with automotive industry experience for a position based in Bedford.
Our client, a global automotive OEM based in Cranfield requires a Market Quality Engineer - Electrical & Electronic Systems to carry out the following:
- Front line role within R&D in Europe to confirm warranty and dissatisfaction concern description/conditions, conduct Root Cause Technical Investigation for all company passenger vehicles sold within Europe. With particular regard to Electrical, Electronic systems associated with conventional and Electric Vehicles and Charger systems.
- Travel will be required to most European countries.
- Close liaison with internal Quality departments, Design sections and Dealer Network.
- Timely feedback of results to R&D, Quality Departments and Production Plants by written report and validation of countermeasures.
- Practical use of test instrumentation for data collection associated with vehicle Electrical and Electronic systems and components and EV Charger systems
- Ability to plan field investigation visits, including preparation of investigation procedures, collating background information from Field Quality team and Design sections as necessary
The Market Quality Engineer - Electrical & Electronic Systems should have the following skills:
- Automotive industry experience.
- Ideally experienced in field quality investigation work or product test and development.
- Proven ability in concern resolution and investigation work for Electrical & Electronic systems.
- Has work ethic which will add value to the company
- Able and willing to work speedily and responsively to changing demands
- Customer focused, able to lead, support and motivate to achieve goals
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for liaison/negotiation at all levels both internally and with external organisations
- Ability to plan and manage own workload and that of support technicians at dealerships etc.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259 -
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role
To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship