Powertrain Research Analyst - Vehicle Powertrain.
Market Intelligence Services
Our customer is an independent economic consultancy providing expert market intelligence to global businesses in the automotive, food, FMCG and financial institutions.
Working within the Powertrain team, the purpose of the role is to deliver research, analysis and reports to clients whilst developing your own knowledge base and experience.
The main duties of the Powertrain Research Analyst:
· Gain insights into current and future developments in the light vehicle powertrain arena via various research and data acquisition methods.
· Using this information and analyst skills, play a pivotal role in the regular delivery of detailed and high-quality powertrain forecasting services to worldwide clients.
· Attend industry events and client meetings both in the UK and abroad to promote the business and gain intelligence.
· Work with colleagues to improve the breadth and quality of the company powertrain services and demonstrate initiative aimed at improving processes and results.
Skills and experience required for the Powertrain Research Analyst role:
· Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt to changes to meet deadlines.
· Exposure to and an understanding of automotive market trends.
· A reasonable understanding of the technical and regulatory drivers of powertrain change within the European light vehicle sector.
· An interest and understanding of the key principles of light vehicle combustion engines, varying transmission types as well as emerging and future technologies. This would include hybrid, plug-in and fuel cell powertrains.
· A Degree in engineering or automotive discipline.
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role. If you are interested please apply with your CV and covering letter, along with confirmation of your current notice period and salary expectations. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submission with further details. However, should you wish to discuss your application first hand, please contact Justin Wainwright on 01268 889267 or 07711 156281 .