Job title: Emissions Certification Engineer (Marine)
Salary Range: Up to £27.00 per hour LTD
Industry: Marine Emissions
An Emissions Certification Engineer (Marine) is required to work for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines. The position will be a long term contract role based in Peterborough and is paying a rate of up to £27.00 Ltd Co per hour.
This is a key role that directly enables our client to sell Marine engines to regulated countries whilst adhering to global emissions regulatory standards.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing a sound understanding engine emissions certification, the associated legal obligations and business processes.
- Coaching associated business areas on certification requirements to help ensure successful certification work streams.
- Owning and delivering engine emissions certifications from receipt of request, through certificate received, to emissions label implementation and ongoing maintenance.
- Maintaining owned emissions certificates and associated labels through life of production
- Developing / fostering a collaborative relationship with global governmental agency representatives.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Proven ability to instigate and successfully lead parallel work streams to firm timing and quality targets
- A legal or engineering education / background (desirable but not essential)
- Strong moral compass. A passion for doing things right and to a high standard
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse functional areas and remote centres of business
- An eye for detail, with a track record in consistently delivering work to a high standard of accuracy
- Ability and interest in digesting regulatory materials
- Confident communicator
- Ability to travel (occasional)
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.