Job title: Manufacturing Test Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £32 per hour LTD
Contract: 6 - 12 Months
Industry: Power Generation - Gensets
A Manufacturing Test Engineer opportunity has become available for a global (OEM), combining world-renowned British engineering and design expertise with innovative manufacturing processes.
We are looking for a skilled Test Engineer to join a unique manufacturing team to work on the development, verification and improvement of production validation test equipment and processes.
- To deliver new test equipment design, development and production relating to key subsystems
- Project management of new equipment implementation
- Involvement with the capital equipment supplier selection process, alongside the provision of being a contact point for the technical interface
- Fault finding and diagnosis of problems
- Active participation in design improvement proposals
- Manage data, configuration details and results
- Report out through detailed written technical test reports
To apply for this Test Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- Degree in Electronic, Electrical or Control related field
- Extensive experience in a role with test experience or exposure. A good 'all-round' background is sought as this is primarily a full system level role
- Demonstrable general software knowledge
- A desire for 'hands on' work, and to collaborate within a highly qualified and driven team
- Ideally experience in calibration, installation and utilisation instrumentation and DAQ systems
If you have a proven track record within this area and are capable of working in a highly dynamic environment with changing priorities, please get in touch.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.