£16.00 to £18.00 p/h Ltd
An opportunity for a Manufacturing Technician has arisen working for a world leader in engine manufacturing.
As Manufacturing Technician you will perform tactical duties to maintain and improve manufacturing engineering processes in an operations environment.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Facility Layout
- Work Standards and Standard Work
- Manufacturing Releasing
- Facility Engineering
- Heat Treat Engineering, NC Programming
- Tool Design
- Acquisition of Tools and Equipment
- Material Composition
- Powder Metallurgy
- Automated Storage Systems
- The Manufacturing Technician must acquire and maintain current knowledge of technological advances in processing, material composition, automation of material movement and /or machine capability. This knowledge is used to provide input into project assignments and solve common manufacturing process problems.
- Manufacturing Technicians provide input to capital improvement decisions and help develop systems tools to improve processes.
- College or university degree in a manufacturing engineering-related discipline or successful completion of relevant processing assignments
- Demonstrable relevant work experience
- Thorough knowledge of engineering, manufacturing and/or maintenance standards and manufacturing systems
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work with diverse teams of employees and customers
- Good computer skills and knowledge of common software packages.
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing engineering position
- Prior experience working in a machining, assembly, fabrication, heat treat processing, metallurgy and/or materials systems position
In return our client can offer you a 6 month contract with hourly rates of pay between £16.00 to £18.00 dependent upon experience.
Interested in the above role? Please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.