10 months ago
Machine Technician / Operative
£15.00 to £17.40 p/h Ltd
An opportunity for a Machine Technician / Operative has arisen working for a world leader in engine manufacturing.
As Machine Technician / Operative your role will be hands on supporting manufacturing processes in an operations environment.
Job Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- supporting fabrication and welding processes
- supporting cutting processes
- supporting milling processes
- supporting mounting, grinding, polishing processes
- support basic testing processes
- Apprentice trained in a manufacturing engineering-related discipline
- Demonstrable relevant work experience
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work with diverse teams of employees and customers
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing engineering position
- Prior experience working in a machining, assembly, fabrication, heat treat processing, metallurgy and/or materials systems position
In return our client can offer you a 6 month contract with hourly rates of pay between £15.00 to £17.40 dependent upon experience.
Interested in the above role? Please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.