Job Title - Manufacturing Technician (Shift)
Hourly rate equivalent to £27, 500 + shift allowance
Location - Clitheroe
Industry - Battery Manufacturer
This is an opportunity to join a global science and chemicals company, as a Manufacturing Technician. You will be involved with the manufacture of battery materials to power electric vehicles - with the push on electric vehicles, this is a very exciting time to join the company.
As Manufacturing Engineer you will be required to be flexible towards working shifts as the plant runs 24/7, and the specific shift will depend upon the business needs.
As Manufacturing Technician, you will be:
* accountable for compliance with plant standards
* working to the required plant procedures and supporting their auditing and updating (e.g. SOPs)
* using the various controlling and reporting systems
* supporting Production Plan requirements to meet orders on time and in full
* entering all raw materials and finished product into appropriate stock control system (e.g. SAP)
In addition to the above you will:
* have an awareness of all legislative and non-legislative EHS systems in compliance (COSHH, PTW, LOTO, Risk Assessment, etc.)
* experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team involved in the control, operation and maintenance of a chemical manufacturing site.
* possess the enthusiasm and initiative to work under pressure and in a team ensuring deadlines are met with minimal supervision.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment