- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Expiry Date: 01 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59661
Up to £17/hr - Inside IR35
12 month initial contract
A Manufacturing Technician opportunity has become available for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
You will assist engineers in conducting technical investigations of current and future products, components, materials and processes both in laboratory and field environments.
Day to day responsibilities will involve:
- Performing tests under guidance of engineers.
- Taking parts of engines and cutting up to perform tests.
- Operate machinery that either cuts up or tests components - Metallurgical
- Safety related paperwork.
- IT related activity to manage workload through.
- Basic IT skills required.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Fabrication skills would be beneficial
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
**This role is inside IR35**
2x Roles available
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.