Job title: Manufacturing Systems Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £45K plus excellent benefits package
Manufacturing, Process Improvement, Assembly, DFMA, PFMEA, Systems
A Manufacturing Systems Engineer is required with knowledge of modern manufacturing principles and techniques to support current production and new product introduction activities. Candidates with experience of the aerospace and/or automotive industry would be well received.
Due to continued growth this world class organisation based in Dorset requires a hands on, proactive Manufacturing Systems Engineer with knowledge of process and systems improvement, manufacturing systems implementation and CI for a new permanent role. As a Manufacturing Systems Engineer you will be required to have:
- Manufacturing experience including manufacturing processes/systems and techniques
- Knowledge of the aerospace and defence industry
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement techniques
- Formal apprenticeship in Engineering or Manufacturing
The Manufacturing Systems Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Helping streamline current internal and external processes to enable production demands to be met more efficiently. Ensures best practices are developed
- Providing expertise/support to the team to minimise performance barriers
- Maintaining world class capability for the manufacture, assembly & testing of aerospace products
- Providing process advice and input where needed to internal and external customers such as Engineering, Production and Supply Chain
- Developing new technology and processes
- Establishing supply chain capabilities identifies areas of risk or potential improvement.
- Preparing cost justifications for new technology and equipment
- Reviewing current internal processes and apply lean manufacturing techniques/continuous improvement as a means to eliminate waste
- Supporting the development needs of the manufacturing engineering team to ensure team capability and flexibility meet the departmental and business needs
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Systems Engineer seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Dorset based Aerospace company will offer you:
- Up to £45,000 pa plus excellent benefits package
- Opportunity to work on some exciting projects whilst supporting career development and progression
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of manufacturing systems and process improvement and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Manufacturing Systems Engineer role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01364 446167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.