£22,500 per annum
A Manufacturing Setter/Operator with knowledge of Grinding, Threadrolling or CNC machinery skills is required for a leading Aerospace parts manufacturer based in Telford. Candidates with experience of the Automotive or Aerospace industries would be well received.
Due to an increase in demand, my client requires reliable and flexible Manufacturing Setter/Operator with industrial experience for a new permanent position. As a Setter/Operator you will be required to:
- Understand, set and operate all machinery to high requirements
- Use precision measurement tools to ensure compliance of product specification
- Apply a continuous improvement methodology
The Manufacturing Setter/Operator should have the following skills or experience:
- Metallic Components Knowledge
- Threadrolling is highly desirable
- Experience of lathes, milling machine, turning centres and general bench working skills
- Committed to flexible working shift patterns such as 5:50am to 1:40pm, 1:15pm to 9:15pm and 9pm to 6am
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of CNC, Grinding or Threadrolling to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Telford based Aerospace company will offer you:
- £25,000 per annum
- Up to 10% Bonus of Salary
- Opportunities to develop your career and knowledge within this organisation
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of CNC and/or Grinding and/or Threadrolling and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Manufacturing Setter/Operator role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.