Salary Range: £38,000.00 - £49,000.00 (D.O.E)
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, 10% bonus, childcare vouchers, contributory pension scheme, contributory share scheme
An opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Project Engineer to work at the Stafford facility of one of the world's leading providers of diesel engines.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team delivering projects and assignments that will make significant contributions to the business.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the manufacturing operation and Product Groups, by translating the product requirements into the executable process.
- Being actively involved with suppliers to analyse their current or proposed product/process designs to determine feasibility of using existing designs or modifying the designs to improve process and/or product.
- Providing leadership in the implementation of integrated technologies within the factory.
- Responsible for managing manufacturing process elements of new product introduction programs
- Applicants MUST have experience of Production Test systems gained whilst working for an Engine Manufacturer or similar company.
- High degree of experience and expertise in various or specific fields of manufacturing such as welding, heat treat, manufacturing technology.
- College degree in an appropriate engineering or technical discipline combined with a good level of appropriate manufacturing experience as either a Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering Supervisor or appropriate equivalent external experience.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.