£45k - 50k per year
Job Title – Manufacturing Process Engineer
£ 45,000 - £ 50,000 p.a.
Are you a Manufacturing Engineer or Process Engineer looking to work on some of the most exciting collaborative manufacturing projects in the automotive industry? We are looking for a Manufacturing Process Engineer with experience in delivering works class manufacturing layouts and processes. If this sounds like you continue reading..
As a Manufacturing Process Engineer your day to day responsibilities will consist of;
- Deliver & develop world class manufacturing layouts & processes as an integral part of project and continuous improvement
- Support Manufacturing Engineering Team, Project Engineering Team & Production Teams.
- Develop efficient factory layouts – Model Cells Initiative – CAD, Cardboard City etc
- Carry out work timings and balancing, Value Stream Mapping and VAVE studies
- reduce cost and waste within the manufacturing processes
- Lean Manufacturing and continuous improvement activities
- Provide data analysis to understand performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Ensure best practice and learning from key practices are shared across the various manufacturing areas
- Evaluate manufacturing processes based on quality criteria, such as efficiency and speed
- Study production and machine requirements
- Develop and test effective automated & manual systems, upgrade systems and processes with new technology
- Design and install equipment in a timely manner to agreed specifications and timelines
- Organise manufacturing workflows and resources
- Optimise facility layouts, production lines, machine operations and network performance
- Train staff in new and existing processes where required
An exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Process Engineer with the following;
- Experience in a manufacturing or process engineering role or similar
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, fabrication methods and tool design
- Familiarity with manufacturing equipment and quality assurance techniques
- Engineering relevant degree preferred
If you are an Manufacturing Process Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Manufacturing Process Engineer , please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.