Manufacturing Engineer - Aerospace - Bourne End
A Manufacturing Process Engineer is required with knowledge of CNC Off-Line Programming. Candidates with experience of the aerospace industry would be well received.
Due to the continued success and growth of the business, a global aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies based in Bourne End requires a driven and proactive Manufacturing Process Engineer for a new permanent role.
As the Manufacturing Process Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Programming of aluminium and titanium parts for aero-structures
- Off-Line programming of 3 through to 5 Axis milling machines.
- Fixture design
- NPI optimisation engineering processes
- Interpreting CMM reports
- Identifying best machining practices and cutting tool selection
- Creating, reading and interpreting technical drawings and documentation
The Manufacturing Process Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Able to program off- Catia, NX or MasterCam preferred but will consider other packages as training will be provided.
- CNC Programming of 3, 4 & 5 Axis machining centers.
- Vericut knowledge would be advantageous but not essential.
- Knowledge of Fanuc or Siemens controls.
- Must be commercially aware in regards to engineering outputs.
- Ability to create SOP and other supporting documentation.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of CNC Programming, Process and Manufacturing to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Bourne End based Aerospace company will offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Company pension scheme - 3% & 3%
- Site bonus scheme
- 23 days holiday plus statutory
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of CNC Programming and Processes and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Manufacturing Process Engineer role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.