almost 2 years ago
Continuous Improvement Process Engineer - Manufacturing Innovation.
Composite Materials Manufacturing
Our customer is the industry leader in the manufacturing of composite materials and industrial fabrics and require a Continuous Improvement Process Engineer with a manufacturing sector background.
Duties of the Continuous Improvement Process Engineer
- Develop and implement novel manufacturing technologies from design stage, through specification to installation and commissioning.
- Introduce new and develop existing technology in order to deliver a process to reduce costs, improve quality or reduce process time.
- Ensure new materials and product/process development are introduced into routine production with a robust and capable process.
- Undertake champion tasks in areas including H&S, 5s, Lean and continuous improvement.
- Have a close collaborative relationship with the client global sites, suppliers and customers in addition to academic or research establishments.
- Take responsibility for budgets on projects being managed.
- Design and build concepts into prototype and plant equipment.
Experience and skills required - Continuous Improvement Process Engineer - Manufacturing Innovation.
- A demonstrated career history working as a Continuous Improvement or Process Engineer in the Manufacturing sector.
- Ideally qualified to Degree level in Engineering or Manufacturing discipline.
- Experience of designing experiments and building trial equipment.
- A background of experimental development, taking an inventive step from idea to pilot scale demonstration.
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role. If you are interested please apply with your CV and covering letter, along with confirmation of your current notice period and salary expectations. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submission with further details. However, should you wish to discuss your application first hand, please contact Justin Wainwright on 01268 889267 or 07711 156281