- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Materials planning
- Contact: Tom Duckett
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446163
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 20 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61416
Job Title: Manufacturing / Production Planner
A Production Planner is required to join a growing defence engineering company that specialise in the development and manufacture of an aerospace and defence platform. Successful applicants will be from an engineering or manufacturing background in a fast-paced environment. You will be supporting the manufacturing and engineering teams to ensure materials and components are available on time and on cost.
Why should this role interest me?
- An excellent opportunity to work with an exciting product as part of a highly dynamic environment.
- Every other Friday off
- Excellent bonus scheme and benefits package.
Production Planner - What You Get to Do
- Supporting planning activities and working towards milestones and key events in the overarching programme plan.
- Coordination of design release, requirements planning and timely material availability to the business.
- Maintaining accuracy of details on the MRP System.
- Working with the engineering team, extracting design and manufacturing data to meet the manufacturing schedule.
Skills Helpful for the Role of Production Planner
- A proven track record within the procurement and production planning functions, preferably within a defence / aerospace manufacturing environment.
- Experience of using and maintaining an ERP system.
- Awareness of internal controls for appropriate stock segregation and specific material handling requirements.
- Very flexible approach to duties and responsibilities.
If you are interested in the role Production Planner, please apply to this advert or contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.