Manufacturing Partnerships Lead
Automotive / Clean Energy
A Manufacturing Partnerships Lead is required to develop new and existing manufacturing partnerships/systems in order to supply global markets. Candidates with experience of supporting New Product Introduction (NPI) methods and Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) functions would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, a global technology business delivering 'clean and cold' power based in Croydon, requires a proactive Manufacturing Partnerships Lead to support prototype projects and systems as they prepare for delivery to customers. As a Manufacturing Partnerships Lead you will be required to:
- Act as the link between design, purchasing and end users
- Investigate new technologies and manufacturing techniques
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure quality and timely delivery of components
The Manufacturing Partnerships Lead should have the following skills or experience:
- Solid manufacturing background in production or manufacturing engineering
- excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to working in cross-functional teams
- Have excellent persuading and influencing skills
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Work effectively under minimal supervision, tight time constraints, and periodic high-volume circumstances.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing and rapidly changing work environment
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with production or manufacturing supplier liaison experience to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Croydon based global technology business will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Manufacturing Partnerships Lead and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Manufacturing Partnerships Lead role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.