Manufacturing Manager - Permanent - Tamworth - £57,000pa
A Manufacturing Manager is required with knowledge of operating within a fast-paced and high reliability environment. Candidates with experience of the automotive or aerospace industries would be well received.
Due to the continued success of this company, a European leader in the manufacture of complex PCB's requires a motivated and leading Manufacturing Manager with strong people skills for a new permanent role. As a Manufacturing Manager you will be required to:
- Improve Quality, Cost & Delivery (QCD).
- Manage the performance of all employees within their remit with a focus placed upon development.
- Support lean processes to include continuous improvement activities.
- Manage staff appraisals, KPI's, training and ensuring a positive attitude is maintained throughout the workplace.
- Ensure all Health & Safety policies are adhered to.
The Manufacturing Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Operated within a fast-paced and high reliability manufacturing environment
- Managed teams in excess of 50 people
- Knowledge of Lean and CI tools and associated activities
- Strong understanding of various manufacturing processes
- Experience of automated equipment manufacturing lines would be highly advantageous
- Must be able to motivate and communicate at all levels
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of manufacturing within a high reliability environment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Manufacturing Manager role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.