Manufacturing Growth Manager - Essex
In utilisation of a £9.7m government contract to deliver Manufacturing Growth Programmes to support ambitious small and medium sized companies to become more competitive, the Manufacturing Growth Manager home based in the Essex area is to identify and work with the SME's to gain elements of this funding.
The Manufacturing Growth Programme (MGP) is a support programme that will work with over 3000 businesses over the next two and a half years. As a direct result, there is a requirement a Manufacturing Growth Manager (MGM) to support core territories. There are real opportunities for our Client to work closely with additional funders over the coming months and years to win new contracts.
Through analysis of participants' current challenges and opportunities, the MGM will play an integral role in sourcing the right volume, mix, size and quality of Clients on to the MGP helping to achieve the overall contract targets. The role is responsible for ensuring all clients gain the correct help and support at the right time and that they complete their journey on time, delivering demonstrable improvements and measurable growth.
Outline core activities (a further more detailed role specification is available):
- Deliver the overall client acquisition target including identifying and acquiring the right volume, size and quality of clients
- With support of the Regional Manager develop a client engagement marketing strategy that adds value to the MGM role and is constantly updated.
- Targeted to deliver seven client sign-ups per month on to the MGP, accountable for ensuring SME participant eligibility and suitability.
- Accountable for regular and accurate recording all relevant client details on to the pipeline trackers and claim their grants in line with the claim dates and targets
- Ensure all clients are signed up with the correct compliant paperwork in place and responsible for managing their interventions from diagnostic to the completion of the improvement programme.
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction is achieved through effective relationship management
- Manage clients, coaches and consultants by ensuring they remain focused and deliver quality through timely completion supported directed by the client Action Plan.
- Monitor impact and collect outputs at the conclusion of the project.
- Make referrals to stakeholders and partners that deliver complimentary support aiding business growth.
- Build and manage lasting relationships with clients that will truly aid client growth.
- Create an Action Plan that has been fully agreed by the client.
- Ensure the experts deliver the client Action Plan in full and in a timely manner and to high levels
- Build a network of respected relationships
With excellent communication and organisational skills, the MGM will require an in-depth knowledge of the business support landscape and be comfortable in a volume sales management environment. You will be highly credible and an experienced business adviser with experience of working with and developing growing businesses. Ideally, you will have experience of working within the manufacturing sector.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and relevant exposure then please apply directly, or contact Lee Elwell. ( or 01384 446154)