Competitive salary and benefits
about 1 month ago
Manufacturing Cost Controller
My client is a world-leading automotive design companyand a pioneer of lightweight and efficient vehicles. They currently seek a Manufacturing Controller to join the Design, Development and Engineering Centre in Surrey.
Reporting to and working closely with the Finance Project Controller, you will be responsible for supporting the financial manufacturing elements for the projects. You will have exposure to the bill of materials, the full project builds, P&L, balance sheet and cash flow and work closely with the rest of the finance & manufacturing team.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support month, quarterly and Year end process
- Gather information for account reporting packs
- Investment cost control information for Supplier Spend Profile
- BOM costing management
- Support control, reporting and forecasting of other GMA business projects
- Gather information for BOM weekly report
- Manufacturing accounting work in collaboration with the Finance Project Controller
- Regular review of parts without costs within the BOM
- ECR check with incoming costs to the projects
- Software support
- Update project cost summaries
- Margin analysis support work for GMA projects
Essential Experience and Qualifications:
Relevant experience in working with automotive bill of materials
Experienced in Manufacturing/Production.
Evolve with role and blend previous manufacturing experience with Finance elements
Advanced Excel skills
Ability to build relationships and rapport with stakeholder
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.