Job title: Manufacturing Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £45K plus excellent benefits package
Manufacturing, Process Improvement, Assembly, DFMA, PFMEA,
A Manufacturing Engineer is required with knowledge of modern manufacturing principles and techniques to support current production and new product introduction activities. Candidates with experience of the aerospace and/or automotive industry would be well received.
Due to continued growth this world class organisation based in Wimborne requires a hands on, proactive Manufacturing Engineer with knowledge of process improvement, manufacturing techniques and procedures for a new permanent role. As a Manufacturing Engineer you will be required to have:
- Held a previous Manufacturing Engineering position within a production organisation or broad-based background
- A depth of experience in driving process improvement
- An understanding of current and cutting-edge manufacturing processes and equipment -(Mechanical)
- A solid understanding of DFMA tools
The Manufacturing Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Providing pro-active input into product development that ensures products are design to cost utilising Design For Manufacture & Assembly principles
- Supporting Program Management in progression and completion of development programs.
- Acting as the Manufacturing Engineering authority on Planning and Producability development programmes
- Ensuring products are designed for efficient manufacture and assembly,
- Coordinating PFMEA’s and implement risk reduction activities in line with LCM requirements.
- Defining manufacturing costs at bid stage, seeking to achieve cost reductions through product development and process improvement.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Wimborne based Aerospace company will offer you:
- Up to £45,000 pa plus excellent benefits package
- Opportunity to work on some exciting projects whilst supporting career development and progression
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of manufacturing techniques and process improvement and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Manufacturing Engineer role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01364 446167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.