Manufacturing Engineer (Machining)
This is an immediate start for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer who can work in the machine shop to alleviate issues with production and quality; for this Manufacturing Engineer position, we are needing a hands on engineer who can work in tandem with the other departments to reduce cycle times and increase batch performance.
We are looking for the following for this Manufacturing Engineer position:
- Experienced in machining environments working with milling machinery
- Previous experience manufacturing production runs of larger products and components from cast
- Relevant education in Engineering
- Able to work in a very fast paced environment
This CNC Programmer/Manufacturing Engineer role will be machining with aluminium predominantly and the company are offering the following:
- Good contract rates (call for more information)
- 6 month initial duration
- Day hours
- Paid overtime
If this /Manufacturing Engineer role is of interest, then please get in touch today by giving Gareth a call at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.