£29000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Manufacturing Engineer - Hot Test
Salary Range: £29,396 - £40,000 (D.O.E) plus benefits (Bonus, Pension, Share scheme)
A Manufacturing Engineer - Hot Test opportunity has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will work both independently and as part of a team to maintain and improve processes and systems used in product manufacturing.
The incumbent analyses and recommends current and future systems, procedures, training and equipment needs based on requirements. Manufacturing Engineers provide analysis and recommendations for engineering product designs.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team delivering projects and assignments that will make significant contributions to the wider business.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- University or technical school degree in a Manufacturing Engineering-related degree;
- Thorough knowledge of manufacturing concepts; and
- Good communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment; and
- Ability to work with a diverse group of employees and customers.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.