Job title: Manufacturing Engineer - Engine Hot Test
Salary Range Up to £40.00 per hour LTD (depending on depth of experience)
Industry: Off Highway - Diesel Engines
A Manufacturing Engineer - Engine Hot Test opportunity has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly flexible, motivated, skilled and enthusiastic Manufacturing Engineering team.
The key focus of the team is to provide equipment and processes for the production facilities including facility design, procurement and installation; process creation and improvement and new product introduction.
As the successful candidate you will utilise experience and knowledge gained through exposure to a range of functions and activities within a Manufacturing Engineering or Process environment to play a key role in the continued success of the Hot Test facilities & process.
This will include providing analytical and process expertise necessary to develop, implement and continuously improve our engine hot test manufacturing processes and systems within the Peterborough facility.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing Engineering or a Technical Engineering discipline (or equivalent experience).
- Previous engine hot test experience specifically in a volume manufacturing situation.
- Experience of utilising problem solving and root cause analysis tools in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to analyse complex product and process data to enable process improvements and cycle time reductions.
- Possess excellent PC skills and be competent in the use of MS Excel, MS Word, MS project.
- Engine test experience in a development or R&D environment.
- Experience of implementing Lean manufacturing tools and techniques (CPS).
Please contact James Tilley for details.