- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Matthew Taylor
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 343994
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59142
Job Title – Manufacturing Engineer - Assembly
£ 37,500 p.a. + 25 days holiday + Pension
Are you a Manufacturing Engineer interested in supporting advanced manufacturing projects for some of the most well known automotive manufacturers in the world? We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer with assembly experience to support on a range of NPI projects in a high volume fast paced environment. If this sounds like you continue reading..
As a Manufacturing Engineer - Assembly your day to day responsibilities will consist of;
- Assembly process, Design , Project Management, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Process Improvement and Safety Management
- Developing solutions that are suitable for high volume production and are capable of integration.
- To support manufacturing operations on new project introduction
- Support process and systems improvement projects.
- Evaluate productivity and contribute to continuous improvement activities
- fully investigate all reworked product, report findings and confirm containment.
- Investigate and implement Corrective and Preventative Actions
- application of assembly equipment for high volume components
- Experience in project management or manufacturing engineering (preferred both but not essential)
- PFMEA, Process Design, Standard work instruction and Line Balancing.
- Construct technical specifications for suppliers.
- DFMEA to predict and mitigate potential issues
- Problem solving, 8D and concern rectification
- Work closely with purchasing and production departments to ensure cost and manufacturing capability.
An exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer - Assembly with the following;
• Apprenticeship, HNC/HND OR degree Engineering related discipline
- Experience in a manufacturing/production environment with assembly process experience
If you are a Toolmaker with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Manufacturing Engineer - Assembly, please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.