Competitive Plus Benefits
about 1 month ago
Manufacturing Engineer – Machining
£Competitive plus Benefits
Manufacturing, Machining, Assembly, NPI, PFMEA, CI, Process Improvement, SOP
A Manufacturing Engineer – Machining is required with knowledge of machining processes, industrial engineering and process improvement to support the manufacture of special purpose products. Candidates with experience of leading and developing manufacturing processes, systems and quality within a machining environment would be well received.
Due to continued expansion and development of a new products this company, a Cambridgeshire based specialist manufacturer requires a proactive forward-thinking Manufacturing Engineer – Machining with experience of taking products from design through to launch into production for a new permanent role. As a Manufacturing Engineer – Machining, you will be required to:
- Identify, design and develop the machining processes for specialist products looking at SOP’s, machining applications and process efficiencies to ensure product quality during all production processes.
- Provide technical support and advice on machining issues within a low to medium volume production environment
- Lead the manufacture of complex parts, high value products and/or precision machined parts.
- Assist in the development of processes and systems to meet production schedules while maintaining quality standards and continuous improvement initiatives
The Manufacturing Engineer – Machining should have the following skills or experience:
- Precision machining exposure, preferably within a low to medium volume production environment
- Be fully conversant with process improvement, new product introduction and launch within a machining environment providing technical support and advice during current and future production
- Have leadership qualities and the ability to mentor and advise others within precision machining and introduction of complex parts, especially during the development of new products
- Advise on best in class processes, procedures and equipment (cutting tools and machine tools) to ensure the business stays at the forefront of the industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of precision components and machining applications seeking to be involved with a forward thinking organisation whilst looking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Peterborough based company will offer you:
- £Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Excellent career development and progression
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of low to medium precision machining from prototype to manufacture and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Manufacturing Engineers – Machining role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on or call 01384 446167.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.