£38k - 41k per year + bonus
Manufacturing Engineer - CNC Machining / Metals - Oldbury
Salary: £38,000 to £41,000 incl. shift allowance + 10% bonus
Shift Pattern: Monday to Thursday: 06:00 to 14:00 and 14:00 to 22:00, Friday: 06:00 to 12:40 and 12:40 to 19:20
We are looking for a candidate with strong hands-on experience in CNC Machining specifically with experience of using Fanuc controls.
- Plan, co-ordinate, lead and participate in various multi-disciplined teams in addressing and fulfilling Company objectives associated with the Machine Shop.
- Responsible for volume outputs, scrap/rework, quality, safety and delivery commitments
- Run trials for new products
- Ensure that equipment and machinery are kept in good running order
- Recommend new equipment when and where necessary
- Use all Machine Shop machinery/equipment proficiently in conjunction with the Engineering Manager
- Organise and manage a team effectively to ensure the production plan is adhered to at all times
- Champion continuous improvement programs within the department
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience of working as an Engineer in a Machining facility, preferably steel orientated.
- Proficient in the use of CNCs, Lathes, Grinders and Millers
- CNC programming essential in FANUC controls
- The ability to read drawings successfully (CAD/CAM)
- The ability to expose and solve problems in a manufacturing environment
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are interested in the Manufacturing Engineer opportunity please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Oliver Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446104 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.