Manufacturing Engineer(s) - Dudley - Permanent - Aerospace Industry
A Manufacturing Engineer is required with experience of machining or fabrication manufacturing processes. Experience of operating in the Aerospace industry would be well received.
Due to the continued success and growth this company, a globally recognised manufacturer of complex aerospace components in the Dudley area requires a motivated and proactive Manufacturing Engineer for a new permanent role.
As the Manufacturing Engineer, you will Provide:
- Responsible for the manufacturing processes associated with either fabrication or complex machining
- Deliver Engineering/NPI projects meeting quality, cost and delivery targets
- To be the Process Development focal within NPI and be in close support of best practice and manufacturing excellence
- To manage risk analysis through standardised methodologies e.g. PFMEA
- Responsible for technical and safety standards, overseeing projects through the execution phase of projects and at final delivery, NPI - FAIR's & LAIR'™s
The Manufacturing Engineer must have the following:
- Experience of Aerospace manufacturing or other precision engineering environments
- Suitably Degree qualified within a related engineering discipline or relevant industry experience
- Manage problem resolution across functional teams using standardised methodologies e.g. 8D, system design tools and six sigma methodology
- Experience working to close tolerances within the sheet metal fabrications and/or machining environment would prove highly beneficial
- Able to travel to and work in front of customers
- Knowledge of Pratt & Whitney or Rolls Royce processes would be highly advantageous
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge machining or fabrication manufacturing processes and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about Manufacturing Engineer role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.